Thursday, June 5, 2008

Some of my little cowgirls too


Here are some pics of my little babes when we went to a craft festival and they had pony rides w/hats to top it all off. That was last fall. I am dreaming of fall already. I am trying to type at the bottom of this post but now I have the lovely problem of the computer underlining things for some reason....so I will finish up here. What in the world makes it underline all of a sudden?
Posted by Picasa
O.K. I just got past the underlining ghost...all clear at the moment. Have a wonderful night. Will posts pics of the beautiful lovelies I received from the "birds & bonnets" swap next.
Carol

4 comments:

Lori said...

your girls look adorable!!! i don't know whats up with the underlining thing, i never had that happen...

vivian said...

hi! cute pictures! I have cowboy hats that were my husbands and his brothers when they were little! I should really do something with them!
looks like your having fun with swaps huh? looking forward to the pics of the one you just finished!
I'll be starting a new one.. this one will be PINKEEPS! I think it promises to be fun!
have a sweet week my friend!
hugs
vivian

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

How cute! That reminds me of when I was little...I think my sister and I had red and blue cowboy hats.

Stop by my blog if you get a chance...I'm having my 100th post celebration (giveaway too!)

Jillian

LisaLaughs said...

Looks like you had a fun day!! I'm ready for some fun, too. :o) I still have to post pics of my B&B swap, so don't feel bad. Today was our first day of Summer vacation, so I need to make sure I put us on a schedule or I won't have another blog post until September! lol
Love,
Lisa