Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trying to get back

If you happen by here today, a big hug to you and thanks for stopping by. It's been awhile, almost a year. And, if you are happening by, you may feel my confusion as my Banner is still in Christmas mode and hence, I wondered if I should continue on w/Christmas up there since before we can blink....it will be upon us again. BUT WAIT, I love Fall too, so I am doing my best to figure this thing out and get some more appropriate up there. I managed the background, but that is much easier than figuring out how to edit images onto a banner and my good friend Jules helped me out w/all the other stuff last time. I am easing my way back here and I hope you all are well. Some blogs I used to know are now gone and I am hoping to find them again someday, maybe they took a long vacation like me or maybe they moved on. I will post when I can and visit just the same. I never took off my blog in hopes to be back again. I only visited my own blog a couple times as it made me sad not to be there among you all. Slowly I am returning and what better way than w/a new swap right?? Maybe I will see you at here: Heidi's Halloween Swap!
Carol

2 comments:

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

come back,emailed you a new banner actually two.I missed you !
Hugs
Jules

vivian said...

Hey Carol! how nice to see you back! be sure to stop by and visit my blog... I'm always up to something. Hope you keep on posting!!
have a great day!
vivian