Fall crafting begins!
I am slowly getting ideas for some crafting. Here is my take on a candle jar, I plan to make more (?)
 |
| Fall Jar Candle |
This old jar was just wrapped in some orange tissue paper w/mod podge, half filled w/rose hips--spritzed w/some fall oil spices. Then I frayed a strip of orange fabric then added a cut-out glitter pumpkin and punched some pretty leaves. Tied those on w/some orange cord. To finish, I placed a small glass votive w/tea candle inside. Double duty for Fall and Halloween!
And then, just so we know what wonderful time of year it is, a fall sign. I saw one similar and decided to make my own. I do believe it may need a bit more finishing touches, but on to other things now. I have a Fall banner I was working on last year, maybe that will show up next week!
Happy Fall!
C.
1 comment:
Hi Carol
I am back to blogging after being in school for over a year am not able to continue due to health problems for now
I like your candle jar and your fall decor
catie
http://catieanscorner.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment