Saturday, December 8, 2007

SNOWMEN

Well here are some of the snowman ornaments I made, I managed to figure out how to get them here without having them take over an entire page, but I still need to figure out how to maneuver them exactly where I want them (without making them disappear) I am just so excited to be able to post some of this stuff because I am not a computer genius for sure!!

2 comments:

vivian said...

Your snowmen are wonderful!! I love them! I wish I could have been swap partners with everyone!! and your tree topper angel is beautiful! what a great swap idea! It looks like a lot of work went into yours.. who is your partner for that swap? do you know what they're making for you?
dont I ask a lot of questions?
anyways, have a great night!
vivian

vivian said...

Guess what i got in the mail today!! someone sent me the cutest darn snowman! thank you Carol. I love him! I put him on a shelf with another snowman! He looks so cute there, I'm not sure he will go on the tree! thank you sooo much! you did a great job and I really appreciate you sending me one of your creations! I love it!
vivian ♥