Well, just as the heading says, I actually finished something and oh, how it has been a long time since that happened. Not only did I finish, but by the deadline. That feels so wonderful.
What did I finish--- my first 2 swaps ever!! (will attempt to post pictures soon). Well, here is a picture of my angel tree topper for my one swap.
The first of many to come I am sure. This has gotten me into the creative mode and it is all due to the inspiration that I see on the many beautiful posts of my new sites that I have come upon. Some are listed and more are to follow!! I look forward to connecting much more with the other girls out there who need and love to create (especially you glitter gals!)
Now, I must begin with decorating and cleaning up this home of mine. Usually I am the "winter wonderland" creator but the last 2 years I am so behind with that. My family is wondering what to do with me, as my house would have lots of lights and not just one tree up but two, along with all the little ones that like to sparkle and shine...every room would have stuff!! And of course there was even the other year where the girls each had a little tree in their rooms and I even baked many types of cookies. I must get a hold of myself. It gets more difficult w/so many December activities: school, church, sports, family. I vote for most of December activities in November so that when December comes, well that can be for celebrating, baking, visiting, just plane enjoying this special time of year. Anyone who would like to change this too???
Well, I must go, practice for the girls for our church pageant this morning, 9:30-11:30 (along w/basketball practice for one at 8:00, oh my, who would think of such an early time, at least Daddy was the hero to take her this morning)...and then there is that little birthday party to plan for Olivia next weekend (do I procrastinate or what, it is all due to my inability to make decisions while anything else is going on). Gotta run.
1 comment:
Hi Carol,
I LOVE your tree topper!! You did a fabulous job. She's so pretty. I love the way she is holding the tinsel/bells and how she is all dressed in warm winter clothing! Just lovely. Thank you for participating!
Post a Comment