Friday, February 8, 2008

Hello

Hello My friends. I have not been back as quickly as I wanted. Was I on a trip? No...

**Photos Copyright: Delicate Beauty

It is a hard thing keeping up w/the bloggers. But I will just keep trying to do my best. I am not good at keeping up with anything. One of the little chicks were sick this week. It was one of those weeks where you wake up and you are not even going to do what you thought. DD6 had a fever, soar throat, cough, bad ear infection (did throat culture and chest x-ray) and then had a bad case of hives that we have not figured out yet! She gets them about 4 times a year and her feet even have swelled a bit and hurt to walk on them! Gotta get some blood work done, I know. Have trouble doing that w/a wee one! (be brave Momma!) OH, and when dd6 has a problem, dd7 (soon to be 8 I might add) insists she is not going to school either. (yes I resorted to bribing and no, it did not always work). Of course, dd7 gave me fair warning before the weekend was over, 2 days warning that if sister was sick on Monday she was not going anywhere either!

Wanted to add some more pics, but seems this internet is not cooperating. Hey, one day I hope to surprise you w/some pics of some crafts instead of other people's lovely vintage photos. BUT, until then.... If any has figured out how to add crafting time to their day on a regular basis, please leave a comment promptly and I shall try your solution. So far, only Swaps have worked as I would never want to dissapoint my fellow crafters!

Gotta run before dh thinks he is a computer widow (as opposed to those football widows ya know). However, no matter how busy I am, seems I have to visit my new friends if not everyday, then every other!
Ta, Ta, and God Bless
Carol

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Tootie!
My email is: Tootieu@yahoo.com
Send my your address and I'll get the card out to you!
Smiles-
The Other Tootie

Genevieve said...

Hi Carol!Sorry that your little ones are sick ,I feel your pain!!This has not been a well week at the Olsen home, as I mentioned in my blog post!!! I hope that all of your sweet little chickadees are on the mend soon!!!!Have a great weekend!!!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. It's so tough when children are sick and yes, I had one that at one time did not want to go to school. Now she loves it and is doesn't want to miss any "social" time. Oh, how they change. Sorry for your poor little girl. It looks like you received godo Valentine goodies. Thanks again for visiting and hope you return!ave

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hope DD6 is better soon! And, hope that DD7.8 is going to listen to her Mama. My Mother used to use the trick: "Well, I guess since you are sick too you won't be going over so and so's house this weekend...and you won't get to watch your favorite show...blah blah blah...because you are so sick."

Then the next thing you know, I was feeling much better because I had figured school couldn't have been as bad as the sick treatment!

Gotta love it.

Anonymous said...

The only thing worse than a sick child is a sick mother too. Take careo f you too!!

Karen Eileen

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hi Carol!
Just checking in with you to make sure you aren't frozen over. Is this weather yucko or what?

Stay warm!

Jillian