Monday, February 4, 2008

Valentine Swap Treasures!

I am seeing Red...in a good way, that is. Red and pink and white. You will see below the awesome surprises I got in the mail today. I do this, not to make you envious but to share my joy in what my Valentine swap partner Lisa has sent me.

Here is the lovely box it all came in w/a handmade card.
And.... Below are images of the gifts she showered on me.









A treasure trove: Chocolate (dark!!), stamps,hearts,candles,trims,more trims,rubber stamps..

including a "be mine" banner w/sparkley letters I love (I know, it's that princess thing again..) and tiny glass candle holders decorated w/paper trims









I must admit, I let out a gasp at this lovely handmade heart too. I had an audience, my DH and one DD were there to share the excitement of mama's surprises. They were impressed too!

Lisa, rest assured that these lovelies will hold a special place in my heart. I sure feel so blessed.
Now I am surrounded by sparkles,
if only
I could find
my crown,
it must be here somewhere.....

Thank you Lisa!

11 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Wow! What wonderful Valentine fun!

Blessings~
Cathy

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

WOW! Sweeeeeeet! You were really showered upon. How nice for you! Beautiful things to get your inspired...the best!

Thanks so much for stopping by my Bella Rosa blog. Your suggestions were great. DH and I are heading over to an auction today. FUN!

LisaLaughs said...

Carol!! I am a day late, but thanks so much for my tremendous box of goodies!!! I am sending you a proper email in a minute. Also wanted to say so glad you like your glittery hearts and things, and let me tell you, they were a pleasure to make for someone as sweet as you!!! Take care!!!

Lisa :o)

kathy said...

How lovely , you swap partner sent such lovelies to you -- Thanks for stopping by -- I'll check back often -- Kathy
countrychintz.com

Anonymous said...

Carol.
I FINALLY got down to posting my tag from you. Thank you. It was fun and a great reminder to me of all that i have to be thankful for.

I also posted you on my blog.Your "LOVE" banner clicks into your site.

Thank you. Now I will pass on the gratitude.
Karen Eileen

vivian said...

wow! what a wonderful valentine gift! i love that be mine garland! want one in fact!!
well she certainly took good care of you! have a good night!
vivian

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by. You never leave too much. It's always such a nice surprise to receive comments. Like opening a present!!
P.s.
I haven't heard a peep about the swap. Is it too soon? The Easter Basket swap. I think you are in that one too.

Melissa said...

Wow Toots! It looks like you cleaned up! Enjoy all of your goodies! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind comments!
Smiles-
The other Toots

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hi Carol,

Thanks for stopping by to see my antique purchases...it was a crazy two days but I am happy with what I brought home. Can't wait to begin!

I'm still ooohing and ahhhing over your swap stash!

LisaLaughs said...

Hi, Carol!! I'm returning the tag love...TAG, you're it!! Come to my blog to see!! Takce care and have a great weekend!!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy valentines Day Dear friend.

Karen Eileen