These two on the right not only had their baby (second child for DD) but also celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary this week. AND it was a Happy Birthday to Amanda (oldest DD) on Sept. 11....I will tell you she is 25 but I'm not tellin just how old I might be.
It has been a challenging week, busy and full of lots of re-arranging. I have to catch you all up on what the past year has held for us. This week was a visit from the newest "babe" addition, Ellen Grace. She has my grandmother's first name (her great-grandmother) who loved every child that came along and was full of hugs & love for everyone. A tiny bit of a baby, weighing 5 lb. 11 oz. and 18 1/2" long. In fact this is her at one month old now in the arms of Aunt Cassidy (all of 9 years old).
Here is Cassidy healthy at a picnic this summer,but this week she caught the illnesses going around and it quickly became pneumonia that she is recovering from.
Don't worry I have done lots more than the above including working, paying bills, house work, baby snuggling, exercising, worrying, yellin at this computer that did not let me post pics in like forever (that's right, I have been at this computer Forever!!)AND more boring stuff. Hugs and blessings for the weekend! Carol
2 comments:
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I SO love hearing from and making new friends, in blogland!
YEP, I love Casting Crowns and so many of those who sing for our LORD. Hope you won't be a stranger and come by often!
Blessings..Lorena
hi Carol!!
don't feel bad....I have been gone for 8 months due to ill health but am doing better. I just posted my first blog this afternoon.
Welcome back.....it is good to see you
catie
Post a Comment