A blessed Autumn night to all, and here is hoping you too may have a blissful moment with your ever changing teenage girl. Need I say more?? Carol
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
October crafting with a teen
A beautiful day in my part of the country. Sure have that "fall" feeling. I am not sure I could live anywhere else as I love each change of season, especially Fall! And, a nice little chill in the air makes me feel like crafting. Too bad there has not been much time lately. But, sometimes a thing will happen and you are totally taken by surprise. Like when this girl:
actually took her momma up on an invitation to sit down and do some "Fall" crafting. I had not planned on her accepting my offer. But folks, miracles do occur in many ways and she made this:
So, naturally I had to oblige and continue for the next 3 hours to complete this, being driven by bottles of glitter and supplies I had not seen since last October:
And all was well in the happy little land (dining room table) of crafting, and the momma got her creative mindset, which she did indeed need for Heidi's Halloween swap was in full swing. Stay tuned for some fun previews.
A blessed Autumn night to all, and here is hoping you too may have a blissful moment with your ever changing teenage girl. Need I say more?? Carol
A blessed Autumn night to all, and here is hoping you too may have a blissful moment with your ever changing teenage girl. Need I say more?? Carol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment