Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Decor

It is still "fall" mode around here. But I can feel winter coming.
Time to put away all the Halloween decor, but I do love the pumpkins colors of "fall" for Thanksgiving, so I am in that in-between state of feeling like Christmas but mixed w/what is left: bits and pieces of leaves and orange and smells of orange/spice.

And here below is part of what I made for Amy for "Heidi's" last swap. It was a banner for Halloween.


I found myself wanting to be creative in a winter-kinda way but no time on my hands to spare. So, I did what I normally do: I found another swap to join. What better way than to "have" to create by a certain deadline?! I joined another of sweet Heidi's swaps. Have a great night!
Hugs and blessings, Carol

2 comments:

CatieAn said...

hi sweetie
i love all your fall decorating and your trick or treat banner so cute!!

Donna Layton said...

Hi Carol....I love your Halloween banner. So cute:)