Saturday, January 5, 2008

Good Night...


Good night all. I am having fun learning new things about this adventure. I was able to copy pictures off of my new disk from E-bay that I bought from a lovely dear named Luella. I will have lotsa fun posting some of the vintage pictures from her disk and doing crafts. AND, I promised her I would mention her on my blog. You can find her link along my side bar w/favorite places to roam. (Delicate Beauty)

I am sure I will have even more fun when I am moving faster with all I am learning.

Good night to all!

4 comments:

12 Days of Christmas Swap said...

Hi there and welcome to the busy world of Blogging, I am reasonably new to it as well, but it is so absorbing and interesting reading abotu each other, like having lots of pen friends. I found you via Catiean, and so it goes on.
Hugs from N.Z.
Liz

12 Days of Christmas Swap said...

ooooops -a spelling mistake in the first post -sorry
L
X

CatieAn said...

hi carol
i have bestowed a blog award on you. please go to my site and see the details.
catie

Paula said...

I popped over through Catie An's site as well. Welcome to the world of blogging. It's been such a fun and inspirational place to be for me. Hope your finding it that way as well.