Friday, January 4, 2008

Swaps and Give-Away's

O.K., Catie An, with your help, I uploaded my first banner, Yeah! Now I can attempt the swap banners too. So, this is Catie An's banner for her give away, you can check out her site at www.catieanscorner.blogspot.com and not only does she have a wonderful give away but apparently she has a giving heart as she took the time out of her busy day to email me with step-by-step instructions on how to post her cute little banner. How nice is that??!!! I am taking baby steps in this new world, I will keep trying. AND, with every step is a new creative friend for me to meet.

This is a very busy world we live in, and I did not have to tell you that, so I take notice of those helpful little angels along the way. I met 3 others the other day when I was traveling to the gym after picking up my one kindergartner. Someone decided to turn into our lane (we were in the left turn only lane and they were on our right in the straight/right turn lane) and into our moving (thankfully not real fast moving) van, and that became the very first accident I was in...a minor one at that, although it was minutes away from lunch time and more cars are usually coming the other way, but not that day. AND, we only have one car (van) in working order for the last few months, so DH and I take turns all the time. I was able to drive my van away (and had dd checked out just in case, since she bumped her nose). Oh, where was I, right after I pulled over these 3 different cars w/women pulled over and stayed w/us until police came and gave their names/phone numbers on paper as witnesses they took time out of their busy day to help a nervous momma, a big thank you to them!!!! And a big thanks to God watching over us. Good night for now my dears, but I shall return!

1 comment:

CatieAn said...

hi carol
i am so glad you were able to upload the giveaway banner. now it will be a cinch with the swap pics. let me know when you need help to get them to the side of your blog unless you have figured it out already. thank you so much for visiting my blog. I have spent the last little bit reading all of yours. your girls are beautiful. we have four children one son and three girls all adults now and three with babes of their own. i will be back to visit often. come see me!
catie ps you are entered in both drawings good luck!!