Happy New Year to everyone. I made my mental resolutions, of course now they will be on here so I must be faithful to them:
Spend even more time with family---Time is passing to quickly
Begin another phase in crafting after all these years---The swaps got me started
Sell something to help someone in need----Not only for family income but others
Continue to exercise and stay on track----Keep off the 30# lost!
Find more creative blogs and learn from them---So many creative people
Gain more creative blogging friends---You are all so inspiring
Achieve some type of organization---A place for everything?!
Love More---There is always room for that
Paint a room in our house---So much to do here
Well that is all for now, I am sure there is more to do and dream of. We must have goals to keep going. I am so thankful for the health of our family and I know where our strength and hope comes from. Were it not for the saving grace of God in my life I firmly believe I would not be here today. Blessings to all in this New Year!
4 comments:
Hi Carol,
I'm so glad you stopped by my blog recently. I love making new friends too. Check back later today to see what I have been up to this past week. No crafting, just lots of family fun!
Lisa
Found your blog through the blog maze. I'm realatively new to blogging as well. formatting is not my best skill either, but.....each day brings new wonders, right?
Blessings to you and your family this new year, will come back soon,
Karen Eileen
hi carol
catie an here from catiean and co.
allyou do i right click on the banner and a box will show up to prompt you. scroll down and click on save as then it is in your file and you upload it like you do the pictures you put on your blog
i couldnt find and email or would have emailed you
catie
thanks a bunch catieann, I did it!!!! Your a doll!
Post a Comment